The American Dream

Welcome to the American Dream! Home of The Angry American.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm married with one step daughter. We have one dog a Chihuahua/Terrier mix,and we have 2 ferrets. Who have total control of the basement.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm still angry,and still here


Well it's been over two months since I posted so let's do a quick update on what's been going on with me,and where I've been.About two months and a half months ago my wife,and I were told that we were ok'd for financing on the house we have been leasing. Sounds great right.....well the house is finally ours,but we went thru hell,and back with the finance company to get things done. I can't mention the company,because I don't want to get sued with the type of things I have to say about them. But we'll just say it's an internet company you've probably seen advertised on television. We thought what the heck let's give these guys a try.A very disorganized bunch of people. We finally had to tell them if we didn't close by last Wednesday forget it we're not going thru with it.Well that finally got them in action. Normally this is fishing season for me,but I have'nt even bought a license yet this year.Mainly because I have arthritis in my wrist that has been bothering me for the past year. Very painfull! I wish I knew more Democrates. They would probably give me some money for my pain. But since I don't I guess I'll just keep working for a living.Well anyway that wraps up my update for what's been going on the past couple months. Keep checking back. My next post will be about The man who's going to save the planet. The man who knows more than scientists Your buddy,and mine AL GORE!! I'll talk about his worthless movie,and what I've seen myself in weather patterns.Until next time ,I'm the Angry American....P.S. Did you hear Dan Rather left CBS?......GOOD! I'll talk about that soon as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Glad to see you back, and angry as ever! You need to stick around, buddy.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home