The American Dream

Welcome to the American Dream! Home of The Angry American.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm married with one step daughter. We have one dog a Chihuahua/Terrier mix,and we have 2 ferrets. Who have total control of the basement.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Finaly I'm back!!

Hi Everybody. It's been so long since I posted.Just have'nt been angry I guess. Ha Ha. This has been a strange winter for me. It's very rare for me to get sick. Maybe once a winter for a couple days. But this winter I had a horrible cold for about a week,and the flu for about a week. And just a few weeks apart from each other. So my vacation ,and sick days are all burned up until August,and my in-laws are coming for a week in June or July....so what to do. I guess I'll try to put some money away,and just take a week off anyway. All is well around here other then that. As some of you know Angel,and I have wanted to start our own business over the past few years. We still have the website up. ( www.banditwholesale.com ) But retail space is very expensive,and the fact that one of us would have to quit our jobs to work there would be hard as well. So I'm thinking about just doing the flea market circut. It's cheaper,and seems to be a good market. For $25.00 you can rent a space for 2 days with fairly high traffic. So I'm sure I will go that route. Well Until next time. The Angry American.

1 Comments:

Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

You need to get angry, dammit! Did you listen to Murtha on Meet the Press? Tim Russert frustrates me for not putting him in the hot seat the same way he does to the Republicans.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home