The American Dream

Welcome to the American Dream! Home of The Angry American.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm married with one step daughter. We have one dog a Chihuahua/Terrier mix,and we have 2 ferrets. Who have total control of the basement.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Check out these other blogs

Just dropping a quick line. I'm currently working on a post about the Bush tax plan. I want to make sure I get all my facts straight first so it will be a couple days before I post about it. But I wanted to mention these other great blogs.http://pebblepie.blogspot.com/ A great patriot military mom. and http://hammeringsparksfromtheanvil.blogspot.com/ a great blog and his Cindy Sheehan video is Awesome. I would actually pay to watch it. And the fact that he did all the work on it is incredible. So make sure to check them out. If I ever figure out how to post links I'll be sure to link them both. Oh yeah by the way....The Superbowl was rigged. The Angry American.

2 Comments:

Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Thanks for the plug and the compliment on the vid. Technology nowadays can make one feel like a genius.

Let me know if you need any help or tips on arranging your sidebar for links and such. I've been blogging since last June, and I learn more and more as time wears on. Most is just trial and error, and using your brains to figure things out.

1:02 PM  
Blogger pebblepie said...

That's true, it took me quite awhile to get three columns on my blog, then get rid of the top blogger search bar.

You can click 'view' then 'page source' or just 'source' to see any template.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home