The American Dream

Welcome to the American Dream! Home of The Angry American.

Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm married with one step daughter. We have one dog a Chihuahua/Terrier mix,and we have 2 ferrets. Who have total control of the basement.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Welcome to the first American Dream Post


Well I wanted to start by introducing myself a bit. I'm a 35 year old married with one step child blue collar working stiff. I work in the printing industry,and have since I was 16. I believe that all of us as Americans are equel. Black,White, Hispanic, Oriental, Native American,and any other group I may have left out. What ever religion you come from is fine with me. Many of the people I work with feel the same way I do about religion,race,and politics. But why is it every time I turn on the t.v. I have to hear that if I'm republican I'm a racist,sexist,homophobe who hates everyone who does'nt believe the same as me? I used to be someone who voted for members of both politcal partys. I voted for Bill Clinton during his first run for office. But I saw something happen to the Deomcratic party during Clinton's first term,and it just seems to get worse as time goes by. I see them saying this is what we stand for,and if your not with us your a racist, intolerent,bigot, and we will do everything in our power to destroy you. They have become a party of extremist. Who try and scare old people,and minorities with lies. My hope is that one day the Democratic party will will return to the days of F.D.R. and will once again be willing to help bring this country together. Rather then continue and try,and split it down the middle. Well thats it for my first post,and I will try and post at the very least once a week,but hopefully two or three times a week. Until we meet again. I'm The Angry American

2 Comments:

Blogger pebblepie said...

Hello Angry American (to be aa...lol)
Nice post. Hey, I'm your first reader/commentor!
Good luck,

Pebble

1:24 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

My own first post.

I hope you post regularly. And consider yourself linked.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home